-What is it, Benefits, How to do it. Scientific studies/research.
Everything vibrates. Thus if this is the case, then everything has its own frequency as well.
If you would like to cleanse, not only your vibes but your mind and body as well, then have a go at the Solfeggio Frequencies and see how you feel afterwards, perhaps your chakras will be aligned by using this frequency.
Solfeggio frequencies form part of an ancient scale that was rediscovered by Dr Joseph Puleo in 1974. They are a 6 tone sequence of special electromagnetic frequencies. They were originally used in Gregorian chants many hundreds of years ago, and recently, they were brought back to everybody’s attention for their healing powers.
As Gaia continues to explain, d’Arezzo wanted to teach melodies in harmonies in new ways so he could have the attention of the monastic choirs. His innovations spam from the ‘’Guidonian Hand’’ which was used thoroughly in choirs, and where he associated notes to specific parts of his fingers and the rest of the palm and a choirmaster would then learn this positions in order to point them out to the rest of the choir so they could reach the following notes, to the way he decided to express a musical scale ‘’UT RE MI FA SOL LA’’ which is, in turn, derived by the first syllable of an ancient hymn called ‘’Hymn to Saint Jonh the Baptist’’.
This hymn was written by a different monk in the 8th century. His name was Paulus Diaconus. The first stanza of the hymn goes like this:
<Ut> queant laxis
The Nine Solfeggio healing frequencies – located in a nine pointed star in a blue circle are the 9 ancient sacred solfeggio tones
These frequencies induce movements of consciousness that will help stimulate new changes that are necessary on individuals who would like to achieve awakening. So, if these frequencies are so good, why not many people truly know about them?
Well, as it turns out, the Solfeggio frequencies were lost for many years. In specific, it was back in 1100 CE, when the Catholic Church started to look at music as something to look down upon, as it was considered to be blasphemous. However, it wasn’t all completely lost down the history lane, as some similar scales have been produced as time went by.
And even though it’s very difficult to find a peer-reviewed study that will prove or disapprove the use of the Solfeggio frequency as a way of healing or therapy, it has been said that these frequencies have helped many individuals throughout the centuries to undo difficult situations, to change their perspective of things, to turn sadness into happiness, but above all, it has also helped many to reconnect with their own selves.
The frequencies are the following:
- 396 Hertz: DO. It is usually related to guilt and fear, and how they can suppressother emotions as well. It is associated with the colour red.
- 417 Hertz: RE. It is usually related to past trauma and negativity and the willingness to change. This frequency can help you to recognize those past traumas that are no longer valuable in your life. It is associated with the colour orange.
- 528 Hertz: MI. It is usually related to DNA, peace of mind and clarity. This frequency will help you heal and remove any sickness you may have. It is associated with the colour yellow.
- 639 Hertz: FA. It is usually related to Interpersonal relationships. This frequency will help you heal those difficult relationships you still have from the past while also reconnecting with those who are valuable in your present. It is associated with the colour green.
- 741 Hertz: SOL. It is usually related to the emotional stability you are looking for. This frequency will help you solve any problems you may have in your life. It is associated with the colour blue.
- 852 Hertz: LA. It is usually related to the views of oneself and the universe. It requires open space in order to allow intuition to come in. It is associated with the colour indigo.
- 963 Hertz: SI. it is usually related to the feeling of oneness. It means awakening and interconnected to the universe. This frequency helps you to reconnect with yourself. It is associated with the colour purple.
Benefits of the Solfeggio Frequencies:
- Calming down with Solfeggio frequencies:
- Just like it happens with the Binaural beats, listening to the Solfeggio frequencies will help you calm your mind from the hectic chaos you put yourself in. Relaxing music, in specific something that has this type of frequencies, can help to produce serotonin – an important neurotransmitter and chemical found in the human body that regulates mood and social behaviour – amongst other things.
- Sense of balance with Solfeggio frequencies:
- The constant use of these frequencies has many reported benefits. One of them is a sense of balance in one’s life.
- Healing with the Solfeggios frequencies:
- It has been said that these frequencies must be used when a person is trying to heal some physical or emotional damage, but the individual must believe in the healing power of such notes and vibrations.
- Meditating with the Solfeggios frequencies:
- There are some people who dislike or who can’t meditate with Binaural beats or any other type of relaxing music. If this is your case, then give the Solfeggios frequencies a try and see how it goes, as meditation can become more relaxed and focused when you are listening to an external cue that could be used as guidance.
It is understandable, however, to feel sceptical about the use of the Solfeggio frequencies and its application in real life. However, it is a well-known fact that music has healing properties that even though have been thoroughly studied by scientists from all over the world, there are still some questions left unanswered.
And this isn’t something new either, as ancient civilizations from all areas of the world seemed to use music as therapy, in all of its forms. The greeks used flutes or lyres, the Mesopotamians used the harp, or the Incas used the flutes (or quena as they are traditionally known). This is why music was also used whenever there was a need to alleviate pains that were caused by indigestion issues. It is quite impressive the value that ancient civilizations would give to the power of music.
This is why it is said that music is simply another important part of a life’s cycle. In fact, when a baby is inside his or her mom’s womb, what is it that they hear the most? Of course, the sound of their mom’s heartbeat, and it sounds exactly like a drum. This is why this particular rhythm is also so relevant, as it connects us to the source of it all, and one another.
Moreover, the way a person breathes (inhaling and exhaling) also marks a beat that is hard to miss. It seems as if human beings are always making music with their bodies as well, whether it is when they are breathing, singing, sleeping, walking or even talking to another or to oneself, life is filled with different rhythms that are also made of vibrations, just like the solfeggio frequencies.
How to get the best from the Solfeggio Frequencies?
- Find your perfect place: it doesn’t have to be something fancy or elaborated, but you do need to find a comfortable place that’s free of external distraction. It’s up to you how you decorate it, but try to keep it simple, otherwise, you will be too worried about the incense or the cushion or whatnot.
- Find your perfect position: Understand that – just like the place – your position can also change. You could try sitting or laying down, you could be on your couch or on the floor. Do whatever resonates with you.
- Choose a Solfeggio frequency track: Perhaps you would like to start at the beginning? Or maybe you prefer to start with the last frequency? It doesn’t matter, as there isn’t a specific order for them to be played…in fact, you can choose to do one if you would like to focus on that specific frequency for the time being.
You are ready to start: The important thing for you to understand is that you need to listen to the frequency and relax. It is advisable to use these frequencies as a piece of healing music that will aid you during your meditation practice. Do try to listen to the frequencies regularly, as you will get the best of them by doing so.